Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification is prepared with real life questions to help you get all the practice you need. Practice the same kind of questions you’ll be answering on the actual test. Questions cover Identify Requirements for Data Models, Design Data Models, Build Data Models, Validate Data topics.
Built like the real test
All our tests contain the same number of questions and require the same passing rate. They’re designed not just to familiarize you with the material, but also to prepare you for what to expect at your real test
No more fear of the unknown
Our tests are designed to make every question you might face feel familiar, so you won’t have that fear of the unknown that so many new drivers feel during their test. Instead, you’ll just feel confidence.
Prepare more efficiently
Our tests are written using the very latest version of the real exam. We also keep track of when a new version comes out, and make sure to update our questions as necessary so you’re never answering out-of-date questions.
Improve based on your errors
If you answer a question incorrectly, you’ll immediately be shown the correct answer, along with a complete, in-depth explanation of the answer, written by one of our experts, so you’ll understand the justification for the right answer.
Re-take the most complex questions
People struggle on different sections of the test and different types of questions. Maybe you can’t remember certain things. Our practice is designed to help you tackle those questions you answered incorrectly. It saves them and allows you to come back and keep trying until you answer them correctly.
The Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification Exam measures your ability to identify requirements for data models, design and build data models, and validate the data. This exam has 50 multiple-choice questions to answer in 2 hours.
- Practical experience developing multiple production-quality applications in Qlik Sense
- Ability to write Qlik Sense LOAD scripts and validate data
- Basic understanding of Extract-Transform-Load (ETL)
- Create and use connectors to various data sources
- Understand the QVD layer and architecture of the Qlik platform
- Ability to architect data to provide optimal performance
- Familiar with SQL and relational databases
Identify Requirements for Data Models (16% of the exam)
- Identify the data load and refresh requirements (e.g., tiered architecture, multiple data sources, varying refresh times)
- Given a scenario, identify Qlik Sense features to meet customer needs (e.g., associative data model, master items, ODAG, GeoAnalytics)
- Outline steps to implement security requirements
Design Data Models (28% of the exam)
- Determine an appropriate data model design to meet customer needs
- Decide on an appropriate data model that prioritizes reuse, scalability, and efficiency (e.g., tiered architecture, data governance)
- Determine how to manage complex scenarios (e.g., calendar, set analysis, flags, functions)
Build Data Models (34% of the exam)
- Create data models (e.g., join, keep, resident load, where clause, incremental load, purge strategy, variable)
- Given a scenario, use data transformation techniques with both data load editor and data manager
- Manage security using section access
- Use the Qlik Converter to migrate QlikView documents to Qlik Sense applications
- Use appropriate data connections
Validate Data (22% of the exam)
- Validate data models against source information using Qlik Sense visualizations
- Resolve data modeling issues (e.g., synthetic keys, circular references, scripting errors, debugging)
- Resolve data issues (e.g., null values, data formatting)
A data architect is using the Qlik View converter to load a Qlik View document into Qlik Sense. The convertor does not load the Qlik View document correctly. Which two reasons will cause the convertor to fail?
a) Show/hide conditions are used in the Qlik View document
b) The Qlik View document contains hidden scripts
c) The Qlik View document has section access applied
d) Variables have been used in the Qlik View load script
e) The Qlik View document contains charts not found in Qlik Sense
For comparing values side by side, which of the following visualization type should be used?
a) Bar Chart
b) Combo chart
c) Filter Pane
d) None of these
A sales team has access to a Sales Performance app. The app contains the Sales Goal metric, which is a complex calculation used in multiple visualizations. Individual users must drag and drop the Sales Goal metric into their own analyses. What should a data architect create to store the formula to calculate the Sales Goal?
a) A master item in the assets panel
b) A variable in the assets panel
c) A variable in the data load editor
d) A master item in the data load editor
A data architect needs to develop three separate apps (Sales, Finance, and Operations). The three apps share numerous identical calculation expressions. The data architect wants to reduce duplicate script and stores it on a file server that Qlik Sense can access. How should the data architect complete requirements?
a) Call batch file
b) Macro on server
c) Execute server script
d) Include script function
A data architect needs to write the expression for a measure on a KPI to show the sales person with the highest sales. The sort order of the values of the fields is unknown. When two or more sales people have sold the same amount, the expression should return all of those sales people. Which expression should the data architect use?
a) Concat(DISTINCT IF(Aggr(Rank(Sum(Sales),4),Salesperson)=1,Salesperson),’ ‘)
b) FirstSortedValue(DISTINCT Salesperson,-Aggr(Sum(Sales),Salesperson))
c) Concat(DISTINCT IF(Aggr(Rank(Sum(Sales),1),Salesperson)=1, Salesperson) , ‘ ‘)
d) FirstSortedValue(Salesperson, -Aggr (Sum(Sales), Salesperson))
Why Choose Us
We have 20 years experience , more than 10 years dedicated to Qlik products, in Business Intelligence sector. We have many real life project implementations in multiple sectors. We have trained thousands of Qlik users in our training center or on customer location. Our talented professionals select each question carefully. We scan existing exam questions frequently to provide you most up to date questions which are similar or exact match to actual exam.