Qlik Certification Practice
Practice exams for Qlik Sense, QlikView, Data Analytics and Data Literacy
Qlik Certification Practice
Practice for your Exam
We provide “online practice exam” with similar questions to the real exams. You will easily become Expert on each of the subjects. You can take the exams as much as you like until you feel confident to take Qlik Certification.
For each exam review prerequisites and exam topics carefully.
Certification vs. Qualification
Qlik Sense and QlikView Certifications are expert-level exams, designed for users with hands-on experience with a variety of Qlik applications or deployments.
Qlik Sense Qualifications are fundamental-level exams designed for users who can demonstrate foundational and applied knowledge.
Qlik also offers product-agnostic Data Literacy and Data Analytics Certifications.
Use Qlik CertTracker to view and manage your Qlik product certifications. You will be given access to Qlik CertTracker when you create an account on the Pearson VUE website. After you pass an exam, access Qlik CertTracker to download the official certification logo, print your certificate, and share your credentials with a third party.
For Qlik Sense Qualifications, Data Literacy and Data Analytics Certifications, your certificates and badges are stored in your profile in Qlik Continuous Classroom.
Qlik Sense Business Analyst
The Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification Exam measures your ability to identify requirements, design applications, prepare and load data, and develop applications. This exam has 50 multiple-choice questions to answer in 2 hours.
- Practical experience developing production-quality applications in Qlik Sense
- Experience creating dimensions, measures and objects for the master library
- Understands user experience and design best practices and has experience building visualizations.
A business analyst develops apps for users to independently visualize their data to gain insights. The users have desktop computers, tablets, and mobile devices. When creating the apps, the business analyst does NOT need to know the specific device on which it will be consumed.
a) User-friendly analytics
b) Responsive design
c) Associative selection model
d) Self-service visualization
Identify Requirements (23% of the exam)
- Describe how the Qlik Sense capabilities can assist in analysis of data.
- Determine which Qlik products and QSE features/methods are needed to meet business requirements.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements.
Design Application (22% of the exam)
- Organize the application layout to meet business needs.
- Determine which visualizations meet business requirements.
- Determine design elements needed for flexibility, ease of use, and maintenance.
Prepare and Load Data (25% of the exam)
- Apply the steps to create the associative data model using the data manager.
- Troubleshoot basic data modeling and data issues.
Develop Application (30% of the exam)
- Configure dashboards and visualizations to illustrate business insights.
- Apply steps to share business insights.
Qlik Sense Data Architect
The Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification Exam measures your ability to identify requirements for data models, design and build data models, and validate the data. This exam has 50 multiple-choice questions to answer in 2 hours.
- Practical experience developing multiple production-quality applications in Qlik Sense
- Ability to write Qlik Sense LOAD scripts and validate data
- Basic understanding of Extract-Transform-Load (ETL)
- Create and use connectors to various data sources
- Understand the QVD layer and architecture of the Qlik platform
- Ability to architect data to provide optimal performance
- Familiar with SQL and relational databases
For comparing values side by side, which of the following visualization type should be used?
a) Bar Chart
b) Combo chart
c) Filter Pane
d) None of these
Identify Requirements for Data Models (16% of the exam)
- Identify the data load and refresh requirements (e.g., tiered architecture, multiple data sources, varying refresh times)
- Given a scenario, identify Qlik Sense features to meet customer needs (e.g., associative data model, master items, ODAG, GeoAnalytics)
- Outline steps to implement security requirements
Design Data Models (28% of the exam)
- Determine an appropriate data model design to meet customer needs
- Decide on an appropriate data model that prioritizes reuse, scalability, and efficiency (e.g., tiered architecture, data governance)
- Determine how to manage complex scenarios (e.g., calendar, set analysis, flags, functions)
Build Data Models (34% of the exam)
- Create data models (e.g., join, keep, resident load, where clause, incremental load, purge strategy, variable)
- Given a scenario, use data transformation techniques with both data load editor and data manager
- Manage security using section access
- Use the Qlik Converter to migrate QlikView documents to Qlik Sense applications
- Use appropriate data connections
Validate Data (22% of the exam)
- Validate data models against source information using Qlik Sense visualizations
- Resolve data modeling issues (e.g., synthetic keys, circular references, scripting errors, debugging)
- Resolve data issues (e.g., null values, data formatting)
Why Choose Us
We have 20 years experience , more than 10 years dedicated to Qlik products, in Business Intelligence sector. We have many real life project implementations in multiple sectors. We have trained thousands of Qlik users in our training center or on customer location. Our talented professionals select each question carefully. We scan existing exam questions frequently to provide you most up to date questions which are similar or exact match to actual exam.